Ometer is software for multivariate analysis of functional genomics and systems biology data (it can be used for other types of data, too). Ometer is driven by a plain command line interface, which allows it to be called directly from scripts.
ometer can provide:
- correlation analysis
- partial correlation analysis
- principal component analysis (PCA), including biplot display
- linear multiple discriminant analysis (MDA),
- linear multiple discriminant analysis with genetic algorithm variable selection – 2 different algorithms (GA-DFA and GA-DFA2).
- non-negative matrix factorization (NMF)
- factor analysis with varimax rotation (FA)
- Windows / Linux/ MacOsX
:: MORE INFORMATION