modelMaGe 1.0 beta
modelMaGe is a computational tool for automatic model management and generation. It can help you to create and manage different versions of a model you are working on. One of the main advantages is that the user only has to specify one single model structure and a set of directives that detail the family of candidate models.
- automatically generates SBML or Copasi candidate models by removing specified model components from a given master model,
- automatically documents candidate models,
- automatically fits candidate models to data using CopasiSE,
- provides a ranking of candidate models fits based on the AIC.
- Windows/ Linux / Mac OsX
- networkx package for Python Version 0.36
:: MORE INFORMATION
modelMaGe is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
- Schaber J., Flöttmann M., Hoops S., Mendes P., Klipp E. (2009) ModelMaGe: management, generation, documentation and discrimination of candiate SBML models. submitted.
- Flöttmann M., Schaber J., Hoops S., Klipp E., Mendes P. (2008) ModelMage: A Tool for Automatic Model Generation, Selection and Management. Genome Informatics 20. <PubMed>