MANVa (Multilocus Analysis of Nucleotide Variation) is designed to:
- Analyze empirical data from a single population and an outgroup species (if included). It is designed for analyzing a large number of independent loci.
- Subset of regions can be analyzed (synonymous, silent, introns, etc). A GFF file associated to each alignment can be provided.
- Perform multilocus coalescent simulations
- Calculate the levels of variation by maximum likelihood for the multilocus set.
- Do multilocus analyses: calculate probabilities and confidence intervals for the observed data when comparing with simulated data, and calculate percentiles for simulated data.
- Windows / Linux
:: MORE INFORMATION
This program is distributed under the GNU General Public License: