Chemis3D is a Java Applet which renders virtual 3D molecular models within a Web document. It is specially designed for open interactive molecular visualization on the Internet or via an intranet. Molecular structures can be manipulated in real-time and rendered in various styles and appearances.
Chemis3D is a small applet running well on any Java-enabled browser and requiring no specialized plug-in nor professional applications.
- Real-time manipulation and fast 3D rendering.
- Wide variety of molecular representations including special styles and color coding schemes for proteins and nucleic acids .
- Enhanced interface using popumenu and key shortcuts .
- Multi-models display and molecular animation capabilities.
- Measuring and analysing tools.
- Support of the most popular molecular data formats :Brookhaven Protein DataBank (*.pdb).MSC XMol files (*.xyz).MDL molfiles (*.mol).
- Java-enabled browser
:: MORE INFORMATION
Chemis3D MAY BE FREELY USED FOR PERSONNAL, ACADEMIC AND NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, IN AGREEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS.